Collecting claims for rent
Instructions on drawing up a tenancy agreement
- Always have the tenancy agreement in writing (forms available at stationery shops).
- The agreement must contain the tenant’s personal ID or business ID.
- Always check the tenant’s credit reference.
- Before moving in the tenant shall be asked to pay 1-3 month’s rent in advance.
Failure to pay the rent
- Application for summons and eviction cand be made if the tenant is two rent payments behind.
- The tenancy contract is terminated due to negligence.
- Copy of the tenancy contract.
- Record of overdue rents (parking, water charges, etc.) specified monthly.
- Amount of forehand rent paid.
- We will send the tenant a demand for payment concerning the overdue rents.
- If no settlement is received, we can apply for a leviable sentence for the overdue rents from district court and an order that the tenant be evicted from the apartment.
Collecting receivable maintenance charges
- Record of overdue charges (parking, water charges, etc.) specified monthly.
- Give the share numbers concerning the ownership of the apartment.
- We will send the shareholder a demand for payment concerning the overdue maintenance charges.
- If no settlement is received, we can apply for a leviable sentence for the overdue maintenance charges from district court.